As the Local Governing Body for St Julian's Church School and Shoscombe Church School we work as a team to support and challenge the school leaders in their journey of improvement. Above our LGB there is the MNSP Trust with 11 trustees.
Our LGB has the following memebers:
- Ruth Noall – Executive Head Teacher
- Anna Holbrook – Chair of Governors
- Filippa Rose – Director Appointed Governor and vice chair
- Rob Bubyer – Foundation Governor
- Paul Marvin – Director Appointed and Foundation Governor
- David Veale – Community Governor
- Rob Lancastle – parent governor
- Tania Rorison – Staff Governor
- Ceri Mapstone – Associate Governor
To contact the governors please email the clerk to governors, Miss Kacey Harris (email@example.com), or the chair of governors, Mrs Anna Holbrook, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Full details of each governor role, date of appointment and length of term can be found below or by following the link to the MNSP Trust governance page. Here you will also find the Memorandum of Association.