As the Local Governing Body for St Julian's Church School and Shoscombe Church School we work as a team to support and challenge the school leaders in their journey of improvement. Above our LGB there is the MNSP Trust with 11 trustees.
Our LGB has the following members:
- Ruth Noall – Executive Head Teacher
- Anna Holbrook – Chair of Governors and Foundation Governor
- Filippa Ross – Director Appointed Governor and vice chair
- Tania Rorison – Head of School (Shoscombe)
- Ceri Mapstone – Associate Governor (Assistant Headteacher at St Julian’s)
- Rob Bubyer – Foundation Governor and parent at St Julian’s
- Rob Lancastle – parent governor (St Julian’s)
- Marchelle Farrell – parent governor (St Julian’s)
- Chloe Turner – parent governor (Shoscombe)
- David Kelly – parent governor (Shoscombe)
- Karen Parker – staff governor (St Julian’s)
- Ali Phillips – staff governor (Shoscombe)
Full details of each governor role, date of appointment and length of term can be found below or by following the link to the MNSP Trust governance page. Here you will also find the Memorandum of Association.