St Julian's Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If you are concerned about the safety of a child in our school, you must report this to the Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs Ruth Noall.
Mrs Ceri Mapstone is the deputy safeguarding lead and should be contacted in the absence of Mrs Ruth Noall.
If you are concerned about the conduct of a member of staff or a volunteer in our school, you must contact the Headteacher – Mrs Ruth Noall.
- All visitors must sign in at main reception.
- All visitors will be issued with a visitor’s pass which must be displayed at all times whilst on the site.
- Visitors will be asked to remain under the supervision of a designated member of staff whilst on site.
- Visitors must not use a smart phone or camera on site.
- Visitors must sign out at the main reception and return their visitor pass before leaving the site.
All staff are kept fully up-to-date in safeguarding training and all our school’s procedures take full account of the 2021 Keeping Children Safe in Education Act. If you have any questions or concerns about safeguarding please ask to speak with our head teacher.
We follow the MNSP Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (link on Policy page), with our own school-specific procedures detailed in the document below.