Free School Meals
Some families are eligible to benefits-related Free School Meals. This is for all children and is different to the Universal free School Meals provided for all children in Key Stage 1.
We encourage any parent who is eligible for benefits-related Free School Meals to register, even if your child is in Key Stage 1 or does not take the meals.
By registering, you will help your school to receive vital extra entitled funding for Pupil Premium (£1300 per Primary pupil). You can register your entitlement for Free School Meals if you receive the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jo Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit without Working Tax Credit and an annual income below £16,190
- Child Tax Credit with working Tax Credit run-on which is only paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for WTC
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- During the initial roll out of the benefit – Universal Credit
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
To register for Free School Meals in Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Call 01225 394317 to make a telephone registration
- Complete a registration form at your school or Council Connect offices at the Guildhall in Bath and The Hollies in Midsomer Norton
- Using the web link http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/schools-colleges-and-learning/school-meals-and-catering/free-school-meals, download and complete the registration form and email it to email@example.com
We thank you for your continued support.